Your home should be treated as your sanctuary, a place that should be deemed a safe and healthy environment. By switching to a non-toxic biodegradable cleaner you will be enhancing your home environment in eliminating a number of toxic chemicals usually found in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, and basement. The chemicals omit harmful emissions as they are stored; and are also omitted into the atmosphere when they are released into the air either via arousal or spray bottle. To limit one’s exposure to harmful chemicals it is best to replace those cleaning agents with product that is less harmful. Also you will be lessening your impact in the environment when using a non-toxic biodegradable product.